Munlochy Junction - cost of 'Case for Change' study revealed
02 May 2021
Cost of 'Case for Change' study revealed
In response to a Freedom of Information request to Transport Scotland we have learned that the fee paid to WSP Consultants for carrying out the 'Case for Change' study we reported on previously was £48,646.68.
However, the situation with regard to the FoI request is not quite straightforward. To discover more about the slightly murky details go to our page at Travel & Tourism / Munlochy junction.
- 10/06/2021 Covid-19 - Local and national information
- 08/06/2021 'The Story of Plastic' film - Skye Climate Action
- 06/06/2021 Visit to Evanton Community Wood
- 22/05/2021 Recent newsletters from kindred groups
- 16/05/2021 New Highland Council Seasonal Access Ranger Team start patrols
- 14/05/2021 Climate Fèis: Skye, Raasay and Lochalsh - August 2021
- 11/05/2021 TBI seeking to improve links with kindred groups
- 10/05/2021 Nobel laureates' call to action and other new climate items
- 08/05/2021 New development in Coul Links golf course story
- 02/05/2021 Munlochy Junction - cost of 'Case for Change' study revealed