Scottish Parliament Environmental and Sustainable Development Annual Report 2018-19
Find out how the Parliament is working to reduce its carbon footprint and improve its environmental performance. You can also find out about initiatives such as sustainable travel and sustainable procurement.
From the report introduction
"The Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body (SPCB) is committed to embedding Sustainable Development (SD) throughout the organisation and seeks to improve its environmental performance year on year. It has always set its targets in line with the Scottish Government, so this year we have increased our targets to reduce our carbon footprint by 56% by 2020/21, in line with the new Climate Change Bill. For 2018-19, the SPCB’s emissions reduced by 52% against a baseline year of 2005-06."
- Thursday 30 January
- 19:00 'Our Common Home' Inverness Study for Action Session Part 2
- Saturday 1 February
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Sunday 2 February
- 11:30 Culbokie Community Orienteering Event - Volunteers needed
- Tuesday 4 February
- 19:00 This Changes Everything film Muir Hub 7.00
- Saturday 8 February
- 12:00 Greenpeace Protect the Oceans event North Kessock
- Sunday 9 February
- NA Amy La Vere and Will Sexton at Resolis
- Saturday 15 February
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
- Saturday 22 February
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory