Scottish Parliament Environmental and Sustainable Development Annual Report 2018-19
Find out how the Parliament is working to reduce its carbon footprint and improve its environmental performance. You can also find out about initiatives such as sustainable travel and sustainable procurement.
From the report introduction
"The Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body (SPCB) is committed to embedding Sustainable Development (SD) throughout the organisation and seeks to improve its environmental performance year on year. It has always set its targets in line with the Scottish Government, so this year we have increased our targets to reduce our carbon footprint by 56% by 2020/21, in line with the new Climate Change Bill. For 2018-19, the SPCB’s emissions reduced by 52% against a baseline year of 2005-06."
- Tuesday 31 March
- 19:30 TBI Admin (Directors) meeting, 7.30 online
- Saturday 4 April
- 11:00 Transition Town Forres Cafe Collective CANCELLED
- NA Fortrose Community Market CANCELLED
- Thursday 9 April
- NA Common Weal/InverYESs Study for Action workshop
- Saturday 11 April
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market CANCELLED
- Saturday 18 April
- NA Film 'Bikes vs Cars' Muir Hub POSTPONED
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market CANCELLED
- Wednesday 22 April
- NA Earth Day 2020
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory