What are cookies?
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit some websites.
You can disable cookies at any time
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may prevent our website from being quite as user-friendly for you to use as it was designed to be (e.g. with cookies disabled the site won't 'remember' that you were a previous visitor).
To remove or decline cookies, you can change your web browser settings. For more information please visit allaboutcookies.org
We will not share any of your personal information with third parties without your consent.
- Saturday 4 April
- 11:00 Transition Town Forres Cafe Collective CANCELLED
- NA Fortrose Community Market CANCELLED
- Thursday 9 April
- NA Common Weal/InverYESs Study for Action workshop
- Saturday 11 April
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market CANCELLED
- Saturday 18 April
- NA Film 'Bikes vs Cars' Muir Hub POSTPONED
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market CANCELLED
- Wednesday 22 April
- 19:30 'Peas Please' Online workshop/ discussion on sourcing fresh food
- NA Earth Day 2020
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory