What are cookies?
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit some websites.
You can disable cookies at any time
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may prevent our website from being quite as user-friendly for you to use as it was designed to be (e.g. with cookies disabled the site won't 'remember' that you were a previous visitor).
To remove or decline cookies, you can change your web browser settings. For more information please visit allaboutcookies.org
We will not share any of your personal information with third parties without your consent.
- Wednesday 16 June
- NA 'The Story of Plastic' film discussion - Skye Climate Action
- Tuesday 22 June
- 19:30 SCCAN/TBI/Pebble Trust - Food Alliances: Early Lessons from Highland Good Food
- Tuesday 6 July
- 19:30 TBI Admin (Directors) meeting, 7.30 online (?)
- Saturday 31 July
- NA CCT Black Isle Photographic Competition closes
- Sunday 1 August
- NA Climate Fèis: Skye, Raasay and Lochalsh - all month
- Saturday 14 August
- 14:00 Black Isle Horticultural Society Summer show 2021
- Thursday 4 November
- NA Cycling Scotland Conference 2021
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory