What are cookies?
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit some websites.
You can disable cookies at any time
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may prevent our website from being quite as user-friendly for you to use as it was designed to be (e.g. with cookies disabled the site won't 'remember' that you were a previous visitor).
To remove or decline cookies, you can change your web browser settings. For more information please visit allaboutcookies.org
We will not share any of your personal information with third parties without your consent.
- Saturday 27 April
- 15:00 Four in One - As Spring Celebration
- 15:00 Culbokie Community Trust Spring Celebration
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Wednesday 1 May
- NA TBI Admin Meeting Julian's 7.30
- Saturday 4 May
- NA Green Living Expo Inverness
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Saturday 11 May
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market
- Saturday 18 May
- 10:00 2019 Grow North + Workshop 3 'Propagation'
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory