What are cookies?
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit some websites.
You can disable cookies at any time
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may prevent our website from being quite as user-friendly for you to use as it was designed to be (e.g. with cookies disabled the site won't 'remember' that you were a previous visitor).
To remove or decline cookies, you can change your web browser settings. For more information please visit allaboutcookies.org
We will not share any of your personal information with third parties without your consent.
- Saturday 30 September
- NA Highland Good Food Partnership AGMs and local events
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Saturday 7 October
- 10:30 Community Assembly - Highland Renewable Energy Company?
- 13:00 BLACK ISLE REPAIR CAFE North Kessock Village Hall
- Saturday 14 October
- 10:00 Ardgay Community Market
- NA Cromarty Community Market
- Saturday 21 October
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
- Thursday 26 October
- NA Cycling Scotland Conference 2023 - August update
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory