What are cookies?
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit some websites.
You can disable cookies at any time
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may prevent our website from being quite as user-friendly for you to use as it was designed to be (e.g. with cookies disabled the site won't 'remember' that you were a previous visitor).
To remove or decline cookies, you can change your web browser settings. For more information please visit allaboutcookies.org
We will not share any of your personal information with third parties without your consent.
- Monday 8 March
- 16:00 A New vision for Land Use in Scotland - Scottish Ecological design Association
- Tuesday 9 March
- 19:30 'Economics for Activists' 5 - Nancy Folbre
- 09:30 Transition summit - What if... Neighbourhood Democracy!
- Wednesday 10 March
- 19:00 Transition Summit - Rob Hopkins - Cultivating everyday imagination
- Thursday 11 March
- 11:30 Highland Good Food Movement - Strategy, Policy and Communications
- 19:30 TBI Admin (Directors) meeting, 7.30 online
- 19:00 Transition Summit - The Power of Imaginative Communities
- Friday 12 March
- 19:00 Transition Summit - A Society where Imagination flourishes
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory