North Kessock Community Market
North Kessock Market is run by Transition Black Isle in association with Friends of the Earth Inverness and Ross.
It takes place at the North Kessock Village Hall on the last Saturday of each month between 10 am and 12.30.
Check the calendar for the next market dates
Lovely, local fresh vegetables and other produce - local crafts –time for cup of coffee and a blether - much more sociable than supermarket shopping!
Don’t miss it!
Teas are available as fundraisers for local community groups and charities
The market organiser is Sylvie Main. For information about the market or to book a stall, contact Sylvie on
telephone 01349 865652 or email email@example.com
- Thursday 30 January
- 19:00 'Our Common Home' Inverness Study for Action Session Part 2
- Saturday 1 February
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Sunday 2 February
- 20:00 'Thick Skin, Elastic Heart' Stables Cromarty 8.00
- 11:30 Culbokie Community Orienteering Event - Volunteers needed
- Tuesday 4 February
- 19:00 This Changes Everything film Muir Hub 7.00
- Saturday 8 February
- 12:00 Greenpeace Protect the Oceans event North Kessock
- Sunday 9 February
- NA Amy La Vere and Will Sexton at Resolis
- Saturday 15 February
- NA Cromarty Arts Trust Willow work and Basketry workshop
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory