North Kessock Community Market
From Our Local Larder News page www.blackislelarder.org/news
Covid-19 Community Markets update
Posted on 1 April 2020
All Community Markets are closed for the time being, but some stallholders are co-operating to set up a mini-outdoor-market. The outdoor markets will be held in Culbokie and North Kessock on Saturday mornings until further notice. Fish, venison, beef and chocolate are currently available.
For anyone attending, please act responsibly:
Keep a 2m separation at all times. Only one customer at a time and do not approach the van/stall until asked to do so.
Payments are by contactless card.
The markets will take place at:
Findon Hall Car Park between 10am and 11am
North Kessock Village Hall Car Park from 11.30am to 12.30pm
North Kessock Market is run by Transition Black Isle in association with Friends of the Earth Inverness and Ross.
It takes place at the North Kessock Village Hall on the last Saturday of each month between 10 am and 12.30.
Check the calendar for the next market dates
Lovely, local fresh vegetables and other produce - local crafts –time for cup of coffee and a blether - much more sociable than supermarket shopping!
Don’t miss it!
Teas are available as fundraisers for local community groups and charities
The market organiser is Sylvie Main. For information about the market or to book a stall, contact Sylvie on
telephone 01349 865652 or email email@example.com
- Saturday 6 March
- 11:00 Climate Change Garden - The Fairtrade Foundation
- 09:30 Transition summit - Does environmental sustainability have a problem with social justice?
- Monday 8 March
- 16:00 A New vision for Land Use in Scotland - Scottish Ecological design Association
- Tuesday 9 March
- 19:30 'Economics for Activists' 5 - Nancy Folbre
- 09:30 Transition summit - What if... Neighbourhood Democracy!
- Wednesday 10 March
- 19:00 Transition Summit - Rob Hopkins - Cultivating everyday imagination
- Thursday 11 March
- 19:30 TBI Admin (Directors) meeting, 7.30 online
- 19:00 Transition Summit - The Power of Imaginative Communities
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory