Citizens' Assembly of Scotland
The Citizens’ Assembly of Scotland is a group of 100 citizens from across Scotland that are broadly representative of the country and are coming together to address the following three questions:
- What kind of country are we seeking to build?
- How best can we overcome the challenges Scotland and the world face in the 21st century, including those arising from Brexit?
- What further work should be carried out to give us the information we need to make informed choices about the future of the country?
The Assembly will meet six times between October 2019 and April 2020 to deliberate on these questions and make recommendations. The recommendations will be set out in a report that will be laid in the Scottish Parliament.
- Saturday 15 August
- 10:30 IncrEdible Inverness - IncrEdible Mintyness
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market CANCELLED
- Saturday 22 August
- NA Nairn and District Gardening Club 38th Annual Show CANCELLED
- Saturday 29 August
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market CANCELLED
- Saturday 5 September
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market CANCELLED
- Saturday 12 September
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market CANCELLED
- Tuesday 15 September
- NA Active Travel Conference Perth - CANCELLED
- Saturday 19 September
- NA European Day of Sustainable Communities 2020
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory