From the website https://www.cyclinguk.org
Cycling UK’s vision is of a healthier, happier and cleaner world, because more people cycle.
We want people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities to be able to cycle safely, easily and enjoyably.
Cycling UK has championed the cause of cycling for almost 140 years. We promote all forms of cycling, protect the interests of existing and would-be cyclists, and inspire people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities to discover the joys of cycling.
As an independent, democratic and expert organisation, our activities reflect the commitment of our members, volunteers and partners to make cycling mainstream, making a lasting difference to the lives of individuals and communities.
New Cycling UK North Area Development Officer
Amanda Wagstaffe has recently taken over this role from Fiona Johnston. Fiona is still working for Cycling UK, on the WheelNess project.
Development Officer (North) – Cycling UK
- Saturday 6 March
- 11:00 Climate Change Garden - The Fairtrade Foundation
- 09:30 Transition summit - Does environmental sustainability have a problem with social justice?
- Monday 8 March
- 16:00 A New vision for Land Use in Scotland - Scottish Ecological design Association
- Tuesday 9 March
- 19:30 'Economics for Activists' 5 - Nancy Folbre
- 09:30 Transition summit - What if... Neighbourhood Democracy!
- Wednesday 10 March
- 19:00 Transition Summit - Rob Hopkins - Cultivating everyday imagination
- Thursday 11 March
- 19:30 TBI Admin (Directors) meeting, 7.30 online
- 19:00 Transition Summit - The Power of Imaginative Communities
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory