Cromarty Community Market
From Our Local Larder News page www.blackislelarder.org/news
Covid-19 Community Markets update
Posted on 1 April 2020
All Community Markets are closed for the time being, but some stallholders are co-operating to set up a mini-outdoor-market. The outdoor markets will be held in Culbokie and North Kessock on Saturday mornings until further notice. Fish, venison, beef and chocolate are currently available.
For anyone attending, please act responsibly:
Keep a 2m separation at all times. Only one customer at a time and do not approach the van/stall until asked to do so.
Payments are by contactless card.
The markets will take place at:
Findon Hall Car Park between 10am and 11am
North Kessock Village Hall Car Park from 11.30am to 12.30pm
Cromarty Community Market is on the second Saturday of each month in Victoria Hall from 11 am - 2 pm. See the calendar for the date of the next market
- local food - veg, eggs, poultry, fish and shellfish, home baking, jams, chutneys etc
- garden plants
- crafts - jewellery, clothes, prints and cards, artwork, photography
- hand-made soap
- swap your stuff stall - everything is free, please bring us your unwanted items!
- information and advice from Transition Black Isle
- look out for special events or offers
Please also Like our Facebook page and let us have your comments, ideas and suggestions!
- Wednesday 2 December
- NA Highland Council Climate Change Working Group Conference
- Saturday 5 December
- 10:30 CCT Culbokie woods Christmas work party
- 10:00 SCCAN / Planet Sutherland Highlands and Islands regional event
- Tuesday 8 December
- 19:00 Transition network online 'Green but mostly White'
- 18:00 SCCAN online event - Climate & Eco Emergency
- Wednesday 9 December
- 12:00 HTSI AGM online
- 17:30 SEDA Solar Seminar series - 3 Passive Solar Architecture
- Saturday 12 December
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market CANCELLED
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory