Planet Sutherland newsletters and blogs
Anna Patfield, founder of Planet Sutherland, wrote in the first newsletter
"Put simply, the goal of Planet Sutherland is to help everyone do more to help the planet.
"We run various community and business projects. So far, these include: apple trees, farm plastic, recycling, food co-ops, growing, film & discussion evenings and a business survey & talk. New ideas come up all the time.
"We’ve also been spreading the word far and wide, building relations and partnerships with various organisations."
First newsletter February 2020
Latest newsletter November 2020
- Monday 8 March
- 16:00 A New vision for Land Use in Scotland - Scottish Ecological design Association
- Tuesday 9 March
- 19:30 'Economics for Activists' 5 - Nancy Folbre
- 09:30 Transition summit - What if... Neighbourhood Democracy!
- Wednesday 10 March
- 19:00 Transition Summit - Rob Hopkins - Cultivating everyday imagination
- Thursday 11 March
- 11:30 Highland Good Food Movement - Strategy, Policy and Communications
- 19:30 TBI Admin (Directors) meeting, 7.30 online
- 19:00 Transition Summit - The Power of Imaginative Communities
- Friday 12 March
- 19:00 Transition Summit - A Society where Imagination flourishes
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory