Our Local Larder at www.blackislelarder.org
is a new website set up by Transition Black Isle to showcase producers and suppliers of local food, and places to eat and drink, on and around the Black Isle.
Entries in the directory are arranged in convenient categories, so that you can view the entries in any category in a list and see their locations on a map, then select an entry to go to a full page with more details. You can also search by category and location or business name.
There are pages with food ideas and suggestions, information about the local Community Markets and Food Assemblies, and video interviews with some of the producers and local MSP Kate Forbes - and lots of pictures of mouth-watering food and beautiful Black Isle landscapes.
Explore the site today - and tell your friends. www.blackislelarder.org
- Wednesday 22 January
- 13:00 MOO Food - Burns lunch for over 65s
- Saturday 25 January
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Thursday 30 January
- 19:00 'Our Common Home' Inverness Study for Action Session Part 2
- Saturday 1 February
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Sunday 2 February
- 11:30 Culbokie Community Orienteering Event - Volunteers needed
- Tuesday 4 February
- 19:00 This Changes Everything film Muir Hub 7.00
- Saturday 8 February
- 12:00 Greenpeace Protect the Oceans event North Kessock
- Sunday 9 February
- NA Amy La Vere and Will Sexton at Resolis
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory