As well as supporting other projects to grow local food, Transition Black Isle developed two Community Gardens - at Loch na Mhoid * (Muir of Ord) and Culbokie (Netherton farm) * which operated under the auspices of TBI until 2015. Loch na Mhoid is now closed, and Netherton is no longer formally associated with TBI but still operating, and has been the venue for some of TBI's Grow North growing workshops from 2016 to 2019.
* These pages have been archived, so the side or bottom panel information will be out of date.
- Saturday 28 January
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- 11:00 Transition Town Forres need help with hedge cutting
- 19:30 CCT - Talk by Shona Maclean on 'The Bookseller of Inverness'
- Monday 30 January
- 08:30 Transition to a zero waste and circular economy in Scotland - online commercial conference
- Tuesday 31 January
- 14:00 Opportunities for large scale reuse in Scotland
- Wednesday 1 February
- 18:00 'Riverwoods' film at UHI
- Saturday 4 February
- 13:00 Black Isle Repair Cafe North Kessock
- 17:30 Transition Town Forres - Imbolc fundraising event
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory