Home Energy Scotland eBike loans
The popularity of pedal assisted electric bikes or ebikes for short, has been growing year on year. They are a good alternative to a normal bike especially if your route includes hills, is more than 5 miles long or if you need an extra boost on the road.
If you are considering purchasing an ebike there is an exciting funding opportunity available in Scotland through Energy Saving Trust. We offer an interest-free loan to buy an ebike. This scheme is funded by Transport Scotland (an agency of the Scottish Government).
The eBike loan is for up to £6,000 per household with a repayment period of 4 years.
See this link for more information
or call Home Energy Scotland free on 0808 808 2282.
Green Commute Initiative
The Green Commute Initiative is a not for profit Social Enterprise with a mission to get more commuters out of their cars and onto clean é-bikes. It is a new Cycle to Work scheme perfect for é-bikes. It offers up to 42% savings on bikes for employees as part of the Government’s Green Transport plan. You can find out more about this initiative here: Green Commute Initiative
- Wednesday 2 December
- NA Highland Council Climate Change Working Group Conference
- Saturday 5 December
- 10:30 CCT Culbokie woods Christmas work party
- 10:00 SCCAN / Planet Sutherland Highlands and Islands regional event
- Tuesday 8 December
- 19:00 Transition network online 'Green but mostly White'
- 18:00 SCCAN online event - Climate & Eco Emergency
- Wednesday 9 December
- 12:00 HTSI AGM online
- 17:30 SEDA Solar Seminar series - 3 Passive Solar Architecture
- Saturday 12 December
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market CANCELLED
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory