Highland Wholefoods Spring Newsletter
02 March 2021
Highland Wholefoods latest newsletter includes news about opening times, and promotion for Fairtrade Fortnight (nearly over - 22 February to 7 March), local suppliers, and a new brewery on the Isle of Eigg.
- 20/04/2021 Covid-19 - Local and national information
- 18/04/2021 Skye Climate Action election hustings Thursday 22 April
- 14/04/2021 UK Government set to allow new oil and gas exploration in North Sea
- 12/04/2021 Nobel Prize Summit - 'Our Planet, Our Future'
- 10/04/2021 Black Isle Photographic Competition 2021
- 08/04/2021 Spring Plant Sale in May? News from BIHS
- 06/04/2021 Consultation on new Local Development Plan - EXTENDED TO 30 APRIL
- 24/03/2021 Munlochy Junction report published - but don't hold your breath
- 18/03/2021 Scotland's Climate Assembly - Interim report released 24 March
- 14/03/2021 TBI Convenor featured in P & J 'Your Life' magazine