Croft for sale - Drynie Park near Muir of Ord
06 February 2021
Offers Over £145,000
Owner occupied croft amounting to approximately 11.18 acres (4.52ha) together with ruinous house.
House: . . . the whole building is in a ruinous condition and is uninhabitable as it stands, and all services have been disconnected.
Land: The Croft land is a good compact block of land which adjoins the public road on the south side and actively worked farmland on the other three sides. The land has not been actively farmed in recent years however it is . . . capable of producing good yields of grass and barley.
Council Tax: Band A.
- 20/04/2021 Covid-19 - Local and national information
- 18/04/2021 Skye Climate Action election hustings Thursday 22 April
- 14/04/2021 UK Government set to allow new oil and gas exploration in North Sea
- 12/04/2021 Nobel Prize Summit - 'Our Planet, Our Future'
- 10/04/2021 Black Isle Photographic Competition 2021
- 08/04/2021 Spring Plant Sale in May? News from BIHS
- 06/04/2021 Consultation on new Local Development Plan - EXTENDED TO 30 APRIL
- 24/03/2021 Munlochy Junction report published - but don't hold your breath
- 18/03/2021 Scotland's Climate Assembly - Interim report released 24 March
- 14/03/2021 TBI Convenor featured in P & J 'Your Life' magazine