Growing our Future update - Consultation extended
08 January 2021
The Highland Council is giving more time for people to take part in it’s draft food growing strategy – Growing Our Future.
The extension, until the 28 February, will allow outcomes from the up-coming Highland Good Food Conversation to be incorporated in the strategy. The on-line conference is for anyone who is interested in the food sector and who wants to be part of the solution including farmers, chefs, bakers, third sector workers, food poverty campaigners and members of the public.
Martin Sherring, for the HGFC Steering Group, writes
"We’re very pleased to see that they’re taking the conference seriously, and to have an early opportunity to show that the conference can make a practical difference."
Take part in the consultation
- 26/01/2021 Covid-19 - Local and national information
- 24/01/2021 Introduction to Seed Saving event Saturday 30 January
- 21/01/2021 Bus timetable updates from 25 January
- 20/01/2021 New Film release - This Good Earth
- 17/01/2021 Film to celebrate Seed Week
- 16/01/2021 The Citizens' Assembly has reported - did anyone notice?
- 14/01/2021 Scotland's Climate Assembly weekend three 9 & 10 January
- 08/01/2021 Growing our Future update - Consultation extended
- 02/01/2021 Fast Fashion Campaigning group - 'Fashion Revolution'
- 30/12/2020 Dingwall Community Fridge