Dingwall Community Fridge
30 December 2020
Oriole Hall has drawn our attention to the existence of the Dingwall Community Fridge, and asked that it be publicised. Oriole writes
The Dingwall Community Fridge (which was set up during lockdown) is located between the new block of St Clements School and the Community Centre in Tulloch St, Dingwall. It is open daily from 8.0am to 9.30pm for anyone to donate or take food ( including perishables) and household products. There is a double fridge and shelving for daily bread, fresh fruit and veg. donated by the local supermarkets, as well as a plentiful supply of tinned and packaged food.
The Dingwall fridge has been added to an extended list of 'Black Isle and district' sharing sheds and fridges.
View and download the list
- 04/03/2021 Covid-19 - Local and national information
- 02/03/2021 Transition 'What next?' summit 3 - 20 March
- 28/02/2021 Join us in the Climate Change Garden - The Fairtrade Foundation
- 26/02/2021 Highland Wholefoods Spring Newsletter
- 24/02/2021 Newsletters - BITT, FCC and BIP hot on the heels of CCT - and Cromarty Live and CAT join the list
- 14/02/2021 Black Isle Litter Survey ends 9 March
- 12/02/2021 NOW INTO SECOND WEEK - Free online course on mitigating climate change starts 15 February
- 06/02/2021 Croft for sale - Drynie Park near Muir of Ord
- 04/02/2021 JOB OPPORTUNITY - Part time horticultural trainer with Blooming Gardeners
- 30/01/2021 HC warning on Council Tax scam, and Police Scotland consult on Body Worn Video