Black Isle Partnership sixth bulletin out now
08 October 2020
Community Resilience Coordinator and bulletin editor Asia Cielecka writes
September was our busy month. We were closing of our Supporting Communities work, and in the last days we focused on Community Larders being established in Monlochy, Culbokie, North Kessock, Avoch and Fortrose. Many of us have families, to whom the process of return to schools and universities has posed new challenges. A natural flow of seasons brings not only the autumnal harvest from the fields, but also an increasing number of patients falling prey to viruses, including COVID. This, combined with weakened economy and winter days on the horizon can result in a gloomy attitude. Luckily we have the Bulletin to save us from it!
The bulletin also includes an update by Asia on the Supporting Communities Project funded by HIE, links to the latest pandemic-related guidance, and an article on 'Preparing for the Long Haul' by Councillor Gordon Adam.
Previous BIP bulletins can be found on the website at News / Black Isle Partnership newsletters.
- 30/11/2020 Covid-19 - Local and national information
- 28/11/2020 TODAY - Planet Sutherland and SCCAN online event Saturday 5 December
- 26/11/2020 More new stuff on the website
- 24/11/2020 Scotland's Climate Assembly meets for the first time - but Extinction Rebellion walks out
- 05/11/2020 CCT news - Work to start on Glascairn site
- 04/11/2020 New Monthly Digest from 'The Ecologist'
- 27/10/2020 News from Transition Network
- 26/10/2020 Consultation on restrictions to single-use plastics
- 20/10/2020 Findon Hall re-roofed and refurbished
- 18/10/2020 Newsletters received, changes at RVA