Highland Good Food Conversation - tickets now on sale
12 October 2020
HGFC have announced the dates of the online conference sessions - on five Monday afternoons in January and February 2021 - and tickets are now on sale.
The session dates are 11, 18 and 25 January, and 1 and 8 February, all from 1.00 to 5.00.
Tickets are at three different prices, according to an attendee's income or employment status and whether an organisation or business is paying, and allow access to all five sessions.
£50.00 earning over 25k, or organisation paying
£25.00 self-funding, and earning less than £25k.
£10.00 full-time student or unemployed
New blog post and podcast
HGFC also announce that as well as their series of podcasts and blog posts they are gathering extra resources on their website for those who are interested in finding out more about any of the subjects they are covering.
From Inverasdale to Thurso, Fort William to Finland! With themes of community resilience, packaging, food poverty and kindness, this is not one to be missed.
- 30/11/2020 Covid-19 - Local and national information
- 28/11/2020 TODAY - Planet Sutherland and SCCAN online event Saturday 5 December
- 26/11/2020 More new stuff on the website
- 24/11/2020 Scotland's Climate Assembly meets for the first time - but Extinction Rebellion walks out
- 05/11/2020 CCT news - Work to start on Glascairn site
- 04/11/2020 New Monthly Digest from 'The Ecologist'
- 27/10/2020 News from Transition Network
- 26/10/2020 Consultation on restrictions to single-use plastics
- 20/10/2020 Findon Hall re-roofed and refurbished
- 18/10/2020 Newsletters received, changes at RVA