April newsletters from Ross-shire Voluntary Action and Cromarty Arts Trust
02 April 2020
April newsletters have been received from Ross-shire Voluntary Action and the Cromarty Arts Trust. RVA's has news about various community initiatives related to the Covid-19 situation, and CAT's has information about their obviously disrupted programme of events, some of which have aleady been re-scheduled and others postponed with new dates to be confirmed, and also a link to their website.
You can find the newsletters at News / RVA newsletters and News / Cromarty Arts Trust newsletters.
- 02/06/2020 Covid-19 - Local information
- 30/05/2020 Fair Trade and the Environment online talk Wednesday 10 June
- 28/05/2020 TBI signs 'Just & Green Recovery' letter to FM, and responds to Scottish Government recovery consultation
- 26/05/2020 Ross-shire Voluntary Action June newsletter out now
- 24/05/2020 Highland Council Garden Aid service to start
- 22/05/2020 BIHS Lockdown Gardening competitions
- 18/05/2020 Black Isle Horticultural Society update
- 16/05/2020 Greenpeace celebrates climate change successes
- 04/05/2020 Transition Town Forres is Growing Strong
- 02/05/2020 Good response to our 'Virtual Open Gardens' project - and now Scarecrows