10 February 2020
There's lots of new stuff on the website recently -
- Job opportunity. Garve and district Development Company is looking for a part-time Energy Officer. Details here. Also job and business opportunities at Logie Steading.
- News of the activities of the Centre for Alternative Technology in working towards a zero-carbon Britain.
- The latest newsletter from Cromarty Arts Trust, announcing the publication of their 2020 programme, available on request, and several forthcoming events.
- Culbokie Community Trust's February newsletter, with details of the market on 15 February, a report on their successful orienteering day on 2 February, an update on the Active Travel Route, and an announcement of a new photographic competition.
- Resolis Community Arts email advertising Orkney folk duo Saltfish Forty's gig in Resolis Hall on Saturday 15 February.
- Communities call for climate action - A number of community organisations have banded together to call on the Scottish Government to step up its action in relation to the climate emergency it has declared. Email us at email@example.com if you think this is something TBI should sign up to.
- Just received - February newsletter from GALE (Gairloch and Loch Ewe Enterprise, announcing a range of activities at their excellent centre in Gairloch, including a Seed Swap on Monday 17 February.
- News and links to interesting topics from Scottish Community Alliance, an umbrella 'group of groups' of community organisations in Scotland.
- 30/03/2020 Covid-19 - Local information
- 29/03/2020 A like-minded group further north - Planet Sutherland
- 28/03/2020 If you missed PotatoDay - Tatties still available
- 23/03/2020 Bus timetable changes from 23 March
- 22/03/2020 Successful 'Green New Deals' online discussion Wednesday
- 20/03/2020 Council warns of Covid-19 email scams
- 18/03/2020 TBI and Covid -19
- 16/03/2020 Culbokie Market CANCELLED, Ferintosh CC Community Resilience Plan and latest CCT newsletter
- 14/03/2020 Ullapool Seed Savers Seed Swap CANCELLED
- 08/03/2020 Potato Day report and pictures