Potato Day 2023
Saturday 4 March
11.00 - 3.00
North Kessock Hall
We are glad to announce that TBI's Potato Day this year will revert to its traditional format of a single day event in North Kessock Hall. Please make a note of the date.
The usual wide range of varieties will be available at 20p per tuber, together with onion sets, seed swap, growing advice, competitions and a cafe. Please bring your own bags.
The following information lists are available to view and download
Varieties available (indicating early . . maincrop etc., local, organic)
Varieties descriptions (colour & shape, waxy/floury, disease resistance etc.)
- Saturday 28 January
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- 11:00 Transition Town Forres need help with hedge cutting
- 19:30 CCT - Talk by Shona Maclean on 'The Bookseller of Inverness'
- Monday 30 January
- 08:30 Transition to a zero waste and circular economy in Scotland - online commercial conference
- Tuesday 31 January
- 14:00 Opportunities for large scale reuse in Scotland
- Wednesday 1 February
- 18:00 'Riverwoods' film at UHI
- Saturday 4 February
- 13:00 Black Isle Repair Cafe North Kessock
- 17:30 Transition Town Forres - Imbolc fundraising event
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory