Rosemarkie Beach Cafe takes #goplasticfree challenge
04 July 2019
Lynne Mackenzie, Beach Cafe Manager, has emailed
"Thanks for another great issue of the TBI newsletter. You might be interested to know, and perhaps include in the next newsletter, that Rosemarkie Beach Cafe is taking the #goplasticfree challenge. Throughout July we'll be working to permanently reduce the use of plastic in the cafe. We'll also be looking at ways to help our community and our customers reduce their use of single-use plastic by changing the products we stock and providing eco-friendly alternatives to things like bottled water and plastic bags.
"To help encourage others to do the same, please feel free to share our related Facebook posts - we’ll be posting about our challenge over the coming weeks. You can find us at https://www.facebook.com/rosemarkiebeach/ "
- 10/07/2019 Cuadrilla to re-start fracking in Lancashire
- 06/07/2019 'Dolphin Shuttle Bus' now running
- 05/07/2019 Cromarty Firth Heritage Trail proposal
- 04/07/2019 Rosemarkie Beach Cafe takes #goplasticfree challenge
- 28/06/2019 Useful information from Changeworks / Home Energy Scotland
- 12/06/2019 Holiday Park proposal for former Black Isle Wildlife Park
- 10/06/2019 CCT newsletter - planning permission for Glascairn Project
- 30/05/2019 Scotland's Gardens Scheme Open Gardens programme
- 24/05/2019 Evanton Community Wood new shelter project nears completion
- 22/05/2019 The Resurgence Trust Publications and Activities