Rosemarkie Beach Cafe takes #goplasticfree challenge
04 July 2019
Lynne Mackenzie, Beach Cafe Manager, has emailed
"Thanks for another great issue of the TBI newsletter. You might be interested to know, and perhaps include in the next newsletter, that Rosemarkie Beach Cafe is taking the #goplasticfree challenge. Throughout July we'll be working to permanently reduce the use of plastic in the cafe. We'll also be looking at ways to help our community and our customers reduce their use of single-use plastic by changing the products we stock and providing eco-friendly alternatives to things like bottled water and plastic bags.
"To help encourage others to do the same, please feel free to share our related Facebook posts - we’ll be posting about our challenge over the coming weeks. You can find us at https://www.facebook.com/rosemarkiebeach/ "
- 26/05/2020 Covid-19 - Local information
- 24/05/2020 TBI signs 'Just & Green Recovery' letter to FM
- 18/05/2020 Black Isle Horticultural Society update
- 16/05/2020 Greenpeace celebrates climate change successes
- 04/05/2020 Transition Town Forres is Growing Strong
- 02/05/2020 Good response to our 'Virtual Open Gardens' project - and now Scarecrows
- 01/05/2020 Gardeners! - bedding plants at Frank Nicol's, Dingwall
- 26/04/2020 Nairn community group supports individual projects as group events cancelled
- 24/04/2020 Veg consumption DOWN following 5-a-day campaign
- 22/04/2020 Gardeners! - Seeds, Compost and Onion sets available in Dingwall