CCT newsletter - planning permission for Glascairn Project
10 June 2019
The June issue of the Culbokie Community Trust newsletter is out now, and can be viewed in full at News / Culbokie CT newsletter.
The main item is the announcement that planning permission has been granted for two linked schemes on the Glascairn site in Culbokie - a 33 house development by Tulloch Homes, and CCT's project to build six homes, a community centre and business units, set amid landscaped public space. In a pioneering arrangement, Tulloch Homes and CCT are working jointly, with Tulloch developing the services, access and junction improvements to benefit both developments.
The Press & Journal reported on the planning decisions on 6 June, and details of both applications are available on the Highland Council ePlanning website
Permission in Principle for the CCT project 18/05806/PIP
Full Permission for Tulloch Homes project 18/05808/FUL
Other items in the newsletter are announcements of fothcoming Community Markets (the next, with Car Boot Sale, is on 15 June), a link to entries from the recent photographic competition, a report on the children's orienteering event held in unpleasant weather on 5 June, and advance notice of a talk to be given by Sir John Lister Kaye in Cukbokie on 5 October.
- 16/08/2019 New Stgecoach bus timetables from Monday 19 August
- 14/08/2019 Drumsmittal Holiday Park - Exhibition/consultation Wednesday 21 August North Kessock
- 08/08/2019 Highland Council pressed for Climate Emergency action
- 08/08/2019 Extinction Rebellion active in the Highlands
- 04/08/2019 Drastic Plastic at Black Isle Show
- 28/07/2019 From the Changeworks / Home Energy Scotland July newsletter
- 18/07/2019 Fracking - Scottish Government renews Ineos Falkirk licence and Cuadrilla set to re-start in Lancashire
- 16/07/2019 Latest GALE newsletter received
- 05/07/2019 Cromarty Firth Heritage Trail proposal
- 04/07/2019 Rosemarkie Beach Cafe takes #goplasticfree challenge