CCT newsletter - planning permission for Glascairn Project
10 June 2019
The June issue of the Culbokie Community Trust newsletter is out now, and can be viewed in full at News / Culbokie CT newsletter.
The main item is the announcement that planning permission has been granted for two linked schemes on the Glascairn site in Culbokie - a 33 house development by Tulloch Homes, and CCT's project to build six homes, a community centre and business units, set amid landscaped public space. In a pioneering arrangement, Tulloch Homes and CCT are working jointly, with Tulloch developing the services, access and junction improvements to benefit both developments.
The Press & Journal reported on the planning decisions on 6 June, and details of both applications are available on the Highland Council ePlanning website
Permission in Principle for the CCT project 18/05806/PIP
Full Permission for Tulloch Homes project 18/05808/FUL
Other items in the newsletter are announcements of fothcoming Community Markets (the next, with Car Boot Sale, is on 15 June), a link to entries from the recent photographic competition, a report on the children's orienteering event held in unpleasant weather on 5 June, and advance notice of a talk to be given by Sir John Lister Kaye in Cukbokie on 5 October.
- 12/06/2019 Holiday Park proposal for former Black Isle Wildlife Park
- 10/06/2019 CCT newsletter - planning permission for Glascairn Project
- 30/05/2019 Scotland's Gardens Scheme Open Gardens programme
- 24/05/2019 Evanton Community Wood new shelter project nears completion
- 22/05/2019 The Resurgence Trust Publications and Activities
- 16/05/2019 Muir of Ord and Dingwall Markets
- 14/05/2019 The Global Climate Emergency - Climate Change Secretary Roseanna Cunningham's statement to the Scottish Parliament 14 May 2019
- 12/05/2019 Details revealed for Scotland's bottle and can deposit return scheme
- 10/05/2019 Highland Council declares a climate emergency Highland carbon-neutral target 2025
- 08/05/2019 Nature crisis: Humans 'threaten 1m species with extinction'