CCT newsletter - planning permission for Glascairn Project
10 June 2019
The June issue of the Culbokie Community Trust newsletter is out now, and can be viewed in full at News / Culbokie CT newsletter.
The main item is the announcement that planning permission has been granted for two linked schemes on the Glascairn site in Culbokie - a 33 house development by Tulloch Homes, and CCT's project to build six homes, a community centre and business units, set amid landscaped public space. In a pioneering arrangement, Tulloch Homes and CCT are working jointly, with Tulloch developing the services, access and junction improvements to benefit both developments.
The Press & Journal reported on the planning decisions on 6 June, and details of both applications are available on the Highland Council ePlanning website
Permission in Principle for the CCT project 18/05806/PIP
Full Permission for Tulloch Homes project 18/05808/FUL
Other items in the newsletter are announcements of fothcoming Community Markets (the next, with Car Boot Sale, is on 15 June), a link to entries from the recent photographic competition, a report on the children's orienteering event held in unpleasant weather on 5 June, and advance notice of a talk to be given by Sir John Lister Kaye in Cukbokie on 5 October.
- 02/12/2019 'Muir Matters' Winter issue out now
- 28/11/2019 Email lobby of MSPs over Coul Links golf course decision
- 12/11/2019 Calls for action in 'Green New Deal' proposals
- 10/11/2019 Ross-Shire Voluntary Action December newsletter out now
- 08/11/2019 November Newsletter from Culbokie Community Trust
- 06/11/2019 Community Council Election results/nominations
- 30/10/2019 Fracking halted in England - a moratorium but not a complete ban
- 28/10/2019 Active Travel Groups' response to Scottish Transport Strategy branded as 'hogwash' by Highland Councillor
- 26/10/2019 RVA Newsletter and AGM Thursday 14 November Dingwall
- 14/10/2019 Newsletters received from CCT, GALE and BITT