The Resurgence Trust Publications and Activities
22 May 2019
We recently received an email asking if TBI had considered setting up a Resurgence group, and calling attention to the work and publications of the Resurgence Trust. The Trust describes itself as
". . a UK-based educational charity that has become the flagship voice of the environmental movement across the globe. Our mission is to inspire each other to help make a difference and find positive solutions to the global challenges we now face.
"To do this, we publish Resurgence & Ecologist magazine, run The Ecologist website and host regular events - not just to share our collective concerns about climate change, social justice and ethical living but find solutions.
"The magazine, two websites and our events provide a forum for information and debate on key environmental and social issues across the globe."
Resurgence and Ecologist magazine is available by subscription in .PDF or print format, some of the articles can be read online, and if you've never seen the magazine, you can get a sample copy. View the contents of the latest issue.
TheEcologist website offers a wide variety of free online articles on environmental topics.
- 12/06/2019 Holiday Park proposal for former Black Isle Wildlife Park
- 10/06/2019 CCT newsletter - planning permission for Glascairn Project
- 30/05/2019 Scotland's Gardens Scheme Open Gardens programme
- 24/05/2019 Evanton Community Wood new shelter project nears completion
- 22/05/2019 The Resurgence Trust Publications and Activities
- 16/05/2019 Muir of Ord and Dingwall Markets
- 14/05/2019 The Global Climate Emergency - Climate Change Secretary Roseanna Cunningham's statement to the Scottish Parliament 14 May 2019
- 12/05/2019 Details revealed for Scotland's bottle and can deposit return scheme
- 10/05/2019 Highland Council declares a climate emergency Highland carbon-neutral target 2025
- 08/05/2019 Nature crisis: Humans 'threaten 1m species with extinction'