The Resurgence Trust Publications and Activities
22 May 2019
We recently received an email asking if TBI had considered setting up a Resurgence group, and calling attention to the work and publications of the Resurgence Trust. The Trust describes itself as
". . a UK-based educational charity that has become the flagship voice of the environmental movement across the globe. Our mission is to inspire each other to help make a difference and find positive solutions to the global challenges we now face.
"To do this, we publish Resurgence & Ecologist magazine, run The Ecologist website and host regular events - not just to share our collective concerns about climate change, social justice and ethical living but find solutions.
"The magazine, two websites and our events provide a forum for information and debate on key environmental and social issues across the globe."
Resurgence and Ecologist magazine is available by subscription in .PDF or print format, some of the articles can be read online, and if you've never seen the magazine, you can get a sample copy. View the contents of the latest issue.
TheEcologist website offers a wide variety of free online articles on environmental topics.
- 10/12/2019 Bus timetable changes consultation open to 19 December
- 09/12/2019 Greta addresses Madrid Climate Conference
- 08/12/2019 A Different Way to go to Culbokie Market
- 02/12/2019 'Muir Matters' Winter issue out now
- 28/11/2019 Email lobby of MSPs over Coul Links golf course decision
- 12/11/2019 Calls for action in 'Green New Deal' proposals
- 10/11/2019 Ross-Shire Voluntary Action December newsletter out now
- 08/11/2019 November Newsletter from Culbokie Community Trust
- 06/11/2019 Community Council Election results/nominations
- 30/10/2019 Fracking halted in England - a moratorium but not a complete ban