"Our house is on fire" - Greta Thunberg speaks at World Economic Forum at Davos
22 January 2019
The Swedish teenager, now 16, who hit the headlines by leading school strikes against climate change and addressed the UN Climate Conference in Katowice in December, has taken the train to Davos to tell the political and business leaders gathered for the World Economic Forum "Our house is on fire . . . I don’t want you to be hopeful. I want you to panic. I want you to feel the fear I feel every day. And then I want you to act."
The Guardian 25 January Text and video of Greta's speech
CNN Ivana Kottasova and Eliza Mackintosh 25 January Interview and pictures
- 14/04/2019 Strathpeffer Science and Eco Day Saturday 20 April Community Centre
- 14/04/2019 Culbokie Community Market Saturday 20 April
- 08/04/2019 Grow North Session 2 Saturday 13 April Redcastle - Create your own Wormery PLACES STILL AVAILABLE
- 06/04/2019 Cromarty Community Market Saturday 13 April
- 04/04/2019 'There is no Planet B' - North Berwick pupils have their say
- 28/03/2019 Young Climate Change protesters meet Scottish Parliament committee
- 16/03/2019 Site visit and opposition evidence at Coul Links planning enquiry
- 15/03/2019 #YouthStrike4Climate - Another day of Climate Change protest by young people
- 12/03/2019 Scotland a Good Food Nation?
- 18/02/2019 Coul Links golf course planning enquiry opens