BITT January Bulletin - Tourist Tax and 'Slow Adventure' tourism
10 January 2019
BITT's January bulletin includes links to a Scottish Government consultation document on the issues surrounding the possible introduction of a Tourist Tax (consultation closes Friday 25 January), and to a Press and Journal article discussing the problem of overcrowding at tourist 'hot spots' and the growing interest in the concept of 'slow adventure' tourism - as already being promoted by BITT.
Read the full Bulletin . (You may have to register - it's free - to read the P&J article).
- 14/04/2019 Strathpeffer Science and Eco Day Saturday 20 April Community Centre
- 14/04/2019 Culbokie Community Market Saturday 20 April
- 08/04/2019 Grow North Session 2 Saturday 13 April Redcastle - Create your own Wormery PLACES STILL AVAILABLE
- 06/04/2019 Cromarty Community Market Saturday 13 April
- 04/04/2019 'There is no Planet B' - North Berwick pupils have their say
- 28/03/2019 Young Climate Change protesters meet Scottish Parliament committee
- 16/03/2019 Site visit and opposition evidence at Coul Links planning enquiry
- 15/03/2019 #YouthStrike4Climate - Another day of Climate Change protest by young people
- 12/03/2019 Scotland a Good Food Nation?
- 18/02/2019 Coul Links golf course planning enquiry opens