BITT January Bulletin - Tourist Tax and 'Slow Adventure' tourism
10 January 2019
BITT's January bulletin includes links to a Scottish Government consultation document on the issues surrounding the possible introduction of a Tourist Tax (consultation closes Friday 25 January), and to a Press and Journal article discussing the problem of overcrowding at tourist 'hot spots' and the growing interest in the concept of 'slow adventure' tourism - as already being promoted by BITT.
Read the full Bulletin . (You may have to register - it's free - to read the P&J article).
- 10/07/2019 Cuadrilla to re-start fracking in Lancashire
- 06/07/2019 'Dolphin Shuttle Bus' now running
- 05/07/2019 Cromarty Firth Heritage Trail proposal
- 04/07/2019 Rosemarkie Beach Cafe takes #goplasticfree challenge
- 28/06/2019 Useful information from Changeworks / Home Energy Scotland
- 12/06/2019 Holiday Park proposal for former Black Isle Wildlife Park
- 10/06/2019 CCT newsletter - planning permission for Glascairn Project
- 30/05/2019 Scotland's Gardens Scheme Open Gardens programme
- 24/05/2019 Evanton Community Wood new shelter project nears completion
- 22/05/2019 The Resurgence Trust Publications and Activities