BITT January Bulletin - Tourist Tax and 'Slow Adventure' tourism
10 January 2019
BITT's January bulletin includes links to a Scottish Government consultation document on the issues surrounding the possible introduction of a Tourist Tax (consultation closes Friday 25 January), and to a Press and Journal article discussing the problem of overcrowding at tourist 'hot spots' and the growing interest in the concept of 'slow adventure' tourism - as already being promoted by BITT.
Read the full Bulletin . (You may have to register - it's free - to read the P&J article).
- 14/02/2019 “How Do We Get From Here to There"? Discussion meeting Thursday 21 February Fortrose
- 12/02/2019 School Climate change protest strikes - Fort William teenager featured in The Guardian
- 05/02/2019 Scotland net Zero by 2045? - New Climate Change report by WWF
- 04/02/2019 Job Opportunity with The Sheiling Project Strathfarrar
- 02/02/2019 February Newsletter out now
- 22/01/2019 "Our house is on fire" - Greta Thunberg speaks at World Economic Forum at Davos
- 16/01/2019 Events at Logie Steading
- 12/01/2019 Climate Change School strike in Fort William
- 10/01/2019 BITT January Bulletin - Tourist Tax and 'Slow Adventure' tourism
- 08/01/2019 New bus timetables in operation