Permaculture on the Black Isle - BIPA 2018 newsletter
06 January 2019
Black Isle Permaculture and Arts - otherwise known as Clive Brandon and Julie Plumridge, have sent us their 2018 newsletter summarising the wide range of their activities during last year. To say it was obviously a busy year would be a considerable understatement.
Check out their website at www.blackislepermacultureandarts.co.uk/
See also an interesting blog by Julie Deconchat in which, after writing favorably about a visit to Clive and Julie, she suggests the Permaculture movement may be 'undermining its potential', by representing individual attitudes and initiatives as appropriate responses to issues of sustainability, while failing to give sufficient attention to the systemic and structural problem of intensive industrial agriculture.
- 18/01/2019 Food for thought
- 14/01/2019 2018 Gardeners' Question Time and seed Swap Friday 18 January Tore Hall 7.30
- 12/01/2019 Culbokie Community Market Saturday 19 January
- 08/01/2019 New bus timetables in operation
- 06/01/2019 Permaculture on the Black Isle - BIPA 2018 newsletter
- 04/01/2019 Contact with GALE renewed - 2018 newsletters available
- 02/01/2019 ECOLISE review of COP24 climate conference
- 30/12/2018 Swedish teenager's climate ptotest
- 28/12/2018 2019 Community Markets leaflet available now
- 18/12/2018 Mixed reaction to COP24 climate talks in Poland