Sleeper campaign gets responses - of a sort
24 February 2018
Julian has received largely inadequate responses to the two Freedom of Information requests he submitted to the Scottish Government in January, and the same assessment can be made of most of the responses to the Parliamentary Questions lodged by John Finnie on 2 February.
Julian has also carefully studied the reply received by John Finnie to a letter he addressed to Transport Minister Humza Yusaf on 16 January, and submitted his own detailed paragraph by paragraph response to the minister's letter.
You can read all about these latest developments, with links to the relevant documents, on the Travel & Tourism / Caledonian Sleeper page.
The Caledonian Sleeper online booking site has now reverted to the former fares structure, so that single passengers can again - temporarily at least - opt to share a compartment, and couples can get the discount they are entitled to on their railcards.
- 21/09/2018 Mid Ross Community Partnership Meeting Thursday 27 September Munlochy
- 20/09/2018 Dingwall Academy Harvest Market Wednesday 26 September
- 18/09/2018 Food Assembly closing - Dingwall Academy Market to open
- 16/09/2018 Have you got the bottle? - Deposit Return consultation closes 25 September
- 14/09/2018 TBI 'Drastic Plastic' meeting Wednesday 19 September Munlochy
- 04/09/2018 Transition network with a purpose
- 02/09/2018 Invergordon cruise ship berth expansion approved
- 01/09/2018 Huge response to Plastic consultation
- 25/08/2018 'Free the Change' Courses and Conversations - Learning for Sustainability Scotland
- 25/08/2018 Black Isle Cares Meals on Wheels looking to expand