Consultation on Ben Wyvis management
02 February 2018
Bruce Morrison, Secretary of Ferintosh Community Council, has passed on information received from Alison MacNeill of SNH, via Dingwall and Seaforth Councillor Angela MacLean, relating to a consultation on the management of Ben Wyvis being conducted by SNH.
Note that SNH is holding a drop-in session in Garve Village Hall on Monday 5 February from 5-8 pm.
- 10/12/2018 Culbokie Community Market Saturday 15 December
- 08/12/2018 Sustainable Renovation Guide - information
- 12/11/2018 Last Chance of the Dream of a Swimming Pool for the Black Isle
- 26/10/2018 2019 Community Markets leaflet available now
- 26/10/2018 TBI Website Produce Exchange now open
- 22/10/2018 BITT October Bulletin
- 18/10/2018 Jailed Fracking pprotesters freed on appeal
- 16/10/2018 European community initiatives on climate change
- 15/10/2018 Inverness Food Assembly closes - Great British Food Hub opens
- 08/10/2018 Climate change - IPCC report calls for urgent action