Dingwall Food Assembly off to a good start
02 November 2017
Wednesday 8 November was the third pickup day for the new Dingwall Food Assembly - from 4.00 - 6.00 at Dingwall Academy.
Emma Whitham, market organiser, writes
"The Dingwall Food Assembly has made a brilliant start with customers relishing the opportunity to purchase fresh, local, seasonal produce weekly. We have 14 producers signed up and over 250 products on offer each week. This is set to increase as we approach Christmas. Collections have been fun, with producers and customers enjoying meeting each other; sharing food and recipe ideas. Our venue, Dingwall Academy, is a real asset to our Assembly and we have pupils volunteering as personal shoppers to give the customers a warm and welcome friendly experience."
Click here to join the Assembly, or to login and order if you have already joined.
- 05/11/2018 Black Isle and Inverness bus service changes January 2019
- 26/10/2018 2019 Community Markets leaflet available now
- 26/10/2018 TBI Website Produce Exchange now open
- 22/10/2018 BITT October Bulletin
- 18/10/2018 Jailed Fracking pprotesters freed on appeal
- 16/10/2018 European community initiatives on climate change
- 15/10/2018 Inverness Food Assembly closes - Great British Food Hub opens
- 08/10/2018 Climate change - IPCC report calls for urgent action
- 07/10/2018 Orchard Revival Project in the news
- 04/10/2018 Coul Links golf course planning application called in