Covid-19 - Local information
16 September 2020
All Community Markets, Grow North workshops and face to face meetings are cancelled until further notice. Where possible, meetings and discussions will be held online. Julie Shortreed is collecting information about the availability of local food suppliers and food and other retailers on the News page of Our Local Larder website
14 August New mobile fish service
26 June Cafes and restaurants update
28 May Local producers and suppliers update.
Several suppliers have current information on their own websites or Facebook pages, or the TBI Facebook page.
Latest coronavirus developments and changes to key services.
Website www.highland.gov.uk/corona virus
As many Black Isle community councils are playing an important part in the response to Covid-19 we have updated our information to include email contacts, office holders and website addresses for all Black Isle and two neighbouring community councils.
General information Contacts and office holders
6 July latest RVA newsletter Lots of information about volunteering, Covid-19 support and community action, funding sources, job opportunities etc.
HTSI has a new website devoted to Covid-19 community activity, responses and resources covidhelp4highland.org/
22 April HTSI Update - latest volunteer and other information
2 April MOO Food Website
SUPPORT GROUPS - If you live local to Muir of Ord and need some support or help, whether to get food, medicines or you just need a friendly person to chat to, give Hannah at The Hub a ring 01463 870588 (Monday – Friday 10-4pm) or Lyn at MOO Food 07419 129851 (Weekends 10am-4pm).
25 March 2020 Highland Council helpline
The Highland Council has launched a free helpline to give assistance and to collect details of individuals and community groups looking to provide volunteering support during Covid19. The number will be live from 2pm Wednesday 25 March.
The single line number – 0300 303 1362 – will connect callers to relevant Council specialist teams and will operate Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm. All calls are free.
- 16/09/2020 Covid-19 - Local information
- 14/09/2020 Take 1 Action online Film Festival to 27 September
- 12/09/2020 Newsletters from kindred groups and Transition Network
- 08/09/2020 Scotland's Climate Week - Eco Congregation Scotland
- 06/09/2020 Ferintosh CC community bus consultation
- 24/08/2020 Black Isle Partnership Fifth Bulletin out now
- 18/08/2020 New TBI Active Travel Map published
- 16/08/2020 Highland Good Food Conversation launched
- 15/08/2020 Lockdown Resourcefulness - share your experiences
- 14/08/2020 Transition Network 'Bounce Forward' online events