New cinema opens in Cromarty
08 February 2020
Cromarty and Resolis Film Society has just opened a new 35-seat cinema by the ferry slipway in Cromarty, where the first films were shown on 31 January.
The society offers a full programme of films every Saturday Sunday and some weekdays. Admission is £7.50 for adults on a 'turn up at the door and queue' basis until the end of February, after which seats will be bookable through Eden Court. The cinema will also be available for private hire for 'parties, conferences and gaming nights'.
See the society's website for more information.
Here are the next few films in the programme
Fri 14 Feb 19.30 A Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood
PG 1Hr 49
Sat 15 Feb 11.00 Kids' Film - tbd
Sun 16 Feb 15.00 A Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood
PG 1Hr 49
Tues 18 Feb 19.30 Mr Jones 15 2Hrs 21
Fri 20 Feb 19.30 The Lighthouse 15 1Hr 49
Sat 22 Feb 10.00-15.00 OPEN DAY (Intro to cinema every 20 mins)
- 04/07/2020 Covid-19 - Local information
- 02/07/2020 'From Degrowth to Decolonization' - Ecologist magazine
- 30/06/2020 Stagecoach bus timetable changes from 29 June
- 22/06/2020 Black Isle Partnership Covid-19 Newsletter
- 18/06/2020 More garden pictures received and wanted
- 06/06/2020 New website page 'Coronavirus recovery'
- 04/06/2020 TBI signs 'Just & Green Recovery' letter to FM, and responds to Scottish Government recovery consultation
- 02/06/2020 Newsletter from Planet Sutherland
- 26/05/2020 Ross-shire Voluntary Action June newsletter out now
- 24/05/2020 Highland Council Garden Aid service to start