COP 26 President sacked
04 February 2020
In an article in The Times headed 'Even friends believe Claire Perry O’Neill had to go', an unnamed source at a meeting of 'senior figures in green groups' is quoted as saying
“She must be replaced by a senior minister with a track record on the environment and a direct line to Boris. Michael Gove is the obvious choice.”
Image - The Times
The Guardian 4 February 2020 Rowena Mason and Fiona Harvey
"Boris Johnson doesn't get Climate Change" - Claire O'Neill
On 3 February O'Neill sent a long letter to the Prime Minister justifying her position.
On 4 February The Guardian published a detailed critical analysis of O'Neill's letter
The Guardian 4 February Fiona Harvey
"Claire O’Neill’s letter to Boris Johnson – what it really means"
- 04/07/2020 Covid-19 - Local information
- 02/07/2020 'From Degrowth to Decolonization' - Ecologist magazine
- 30/06/2020 Stagecoach bus timetable changes from 29 June
- 22/06/2020 Black Isle Partnership Covid-19 Newsletter
- 18/06/2020 More garden pictures received and wanted
- 06/06/2020 New website page 'Coronavirus recovery'
- 04/06/2020 TBI signs 'Just & Green Recovery' letter to FM, and responds to Scottish Government recovery consultation
- 02/06/2020 Newsletter from Planet Sutherland
- 26/05/2020 Ross-shire Voluntary Action June newsletter out now
- 24/05/2020 Highland Council Garden Aid service to start