A New Year message from Greenpeace
04 January 2020
John Sauven, Executive Director, Greenpeace UK emails
"This decade is a critical one for our planet.
"It's the decade in which we have the best chance of averting the climate and nature emergency that's gripping our planet. As 15 million acres of Australia's bushland is burnt to a crisp and half a billion animals are killed or seriously affected, we say: NO MORE. As we start 2020, our message to companies and governments is clear: Business as usual is over.
"Governments and corporations are responsible for this crisis – only they can make the systemic changes our planet needs. Now, we need them to STOP their addiction to dirty fossil fuels, SWITCH to clean, renewable energy and transport, and SAVE and protect our forests and oceans."
- 10/07/2020 Covid-19 - Local information
- 08/07/2020 'Third Sector' job opportunities with HTSI and others
- 07/07/2020 Ross-shire Voluntary Action July newsletter and Sheila's virtual Cafe
- 06/07/2020 UK funding fossil fuels overseas
- 03/07/2020 Scotland misses its emissions target
- 02/07/2020 'From Degrowth to Decolonization' - Ecologist magazine
- 30/06/2020 Stagecoach bus timetable changes from 29 June
- 22/06/2020 Black Isle Partnership Covid-19 Newsletter
- 06/06/2020 New website page 'Coronavirus recovery'
- 04/06/2020 TBI signs 'Just & Green Recovery' letter to FM, and responds to Scottish Government recovery consultation