News from Black Isle arts groups
14 December 2019
TBI has recently signed up to receive regular newsletters from three well-established Black Isle arts groups - Cromarty Arts Trust, Resolis Community Arts and Cromarty and Resolis Film Society. These will be made available on our website as they are received. on their own pages under News / on the main menu.
For a start, here is a direct link to the December newsletter from Cromarty Arts Trust.
You can find out more about all these groups from their websites
- 10/07/2020 Covid-19 - Local information
- 08/07/2020 'Third Sector' job opportunities with HTSI and others
- 07/07/2020 Ross-shire Voluntary Action July newsletter and Sheila's virtual Cafe
- 06/07/2020 UK funding fossil fuels overseas
- 03/07/2020 Scotland misses its emissions target
- 02/07/2020 'From Degrowth to Decolonization' - Ecologist magazine
- 30/06/2020 Stagecoach bus timetable changes from 29 June
- 22/06/2020 Black Isle Partnership Covid-19 Newsletter
- 06/06/2020 New website page 'Coronavirus recovery'
- 04/06/2020 TBI signs 'Just & Green Recovery' letter to FM, and responds to Scottish Government recovery consultation