'Muir Matters' Winter issue out now
02 December 2019
The Winter issue of Muir of Ord's excellent community magazine is out now, and available from the Muir Hub and most shops in the village for £1.00.
The editorial notes the success of the Muir of Ord Development Trust, which runs the Muir Hub and Village Hall, in being named as Social Enterprise of the Year by Highland Third Sector Interface (HTSI), and reviews the content of the magazine.
This includes reports on a wide range of village activities, as well as articles on local natural history, archaeology and weather, the Black Isle Farmers Society and Willie Logan and the beginnings of Loganair. There is winter garden advice from MOO Food, an excellent article on TBI by Teen Ross and news about the planned restoration of Fairburn Tower by the Landmark Trust.
Lots of interesting reading and great value at £1.00.
- 20/01/2020 Trump and Greta at Davos
- 12/01/2020 Bus timetable consultation - DETAILS of recent new changes
- 10/01/2020 Newsletters from other groups
- 06/01/2020 Market dates in the calendar - Leaflet to download on Markets page
- 04/01/2020 A New Year message from Greenpeace
- 14/12/2019 News from Black Isle arts groups
- 09/12/2019 Greta addresses Madrid Climate Conference
- 08/12/2019 A Different Way to go to Culbokie Market
- 02/12/2019 'Muir Matters' Winter issue out now
- 28/11/2019 Email lobby of MSPs over Coul Links golf course decision