Climate Change links and resources
04 October 2019
In follow-up discussion on Julian Paren's Climate Change talk at BIG 2019 on 5 October, Martin Sherring has drawn attention to a Keep Scotland Beautiful / Climate Challenge Fund website page primarily promoting 'Carbon Literacy' training but also including a large number of links to other sites or pages containing a range of information sources and suggestions for community activities of which the following are just a few examples:
Responses to Climate Myths and Denial is an information sheet with information you can use to counter common climate myths and arguments used to deny climate change is a problem.
Scotland 2030 a view of Scotland in 2030 that shows how the changes we’re making together can help create a cleaner, greener, healthier and fairer country for all.
Greener Scotland website is the Scottish Government’s one-stop website for Scottish households on greener living.
Climate Conversations - a guide to running a 70-minute conversation in your community around climate change.
Well worth a look. Check it out here .
- 24/01/2020 Rural Communities Bill consultation closes 31 January
- 20/01/2020 Trump and Greta at Davos
- 18/01/2020 Extinction Rebellion on Trial
- 12/01/2020 Bus timetable consultation - DETAILS of recent new changes
- 10/01/2020 Newsletters from other groups
- 06/01/2020 Market dates in the calendar - Leaflet to download on Markets page
- 04/01/2020 A New Year message from Greenpeace
- 14/12/2019 News from Black Isle arts groups
- 09/12/2019 Greta addresses Madrid Climate Conference
- 08/12/2019 A Different Way to go to Culbokie Market