The latest Transition Black Isle news can be found below.
04 October 2019In follow-up discussion on Julian Paren's Climate Change talk at BIG 2019 last Saturday, Martin Sherring has drawn attention to a Keep Scotland Beautiful / Climate Challenge Fund website page...
18 September 2019An article in the Guardian Weekly of 30 August has drawn our attention to the wealth of local Food & Growing activity around Bristol, which gained the European Green Capital award in 2015 and has ...
16 September 2019We must change food production to save the world The wide scope of the latest, not very widely publicised report from the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change), is indicated by its ...
- 04/10/2019 Climate Change links and resources
- 18/09/2019 Local Food initiatives around Bristol . . . and the Black Isle
- 16/09/2019 We must change food production to save the world - latest IPCC report
- 14/09/2019 Greta lambasts world leaders at UN
- 12/09/2019 Sustainable travel on Arran - an invitation
- 10/09/2019 Scottish Parliament petition to ban single-use plastics
- 06/09/2019 Campaign for Scottish Environment Act
- 24/08/2019 Advance notice - save the date - TBI 10th anniversary ceilidh Friday 27 September Resolis Hall
- 22/08/2019 'The Retreat from Truth' - a pessimist's manifesto
- 16/08/2019 New Stgecoach bus timetables from Monday 19 August