Steamed spinach cakes
Added by Julie on 23 May 2018
25g boiled spinach
75 ml milk
2 tsps sugar
2 tsps veg oil
80g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
Cut up spinach and cook.
Put the cooked spinach, milk and sugar in a mixer and blend.
In another bowl mix flour and baking powder. Create a hole in the centre of this mix and out the oil and spinach mix in.
Mix it all up.
Use a muffin size baking tin, or separate muffin cups. Fill each muffin cup to 3/4, then steam for 8-10 mins.
There are 0 comments on this recipe.
You can leave a comment now, via the Steamed spinach cakes thread in our Forum.
- Tuesday 26 March
- NA Food and Growing Group meeting
- Saturday 30 March
- 10:00 2019 Grow North + Workshop 1
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Wednesday 3 April
- 19:30 TBI Transition Talk and Discussion - Food Waste - Fortrose 7.30
- Saturday 6 April
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Monday 8 April
- NA Black Isle Tourism Team Walk, Lunch and Launch Culbokie
- Saturday 13 April
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market
- Saturday 20 April
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory