Power Balls recipe
Added by Julie on 30 November 2015
100g runny honey
25g cocoa powder
100g dessicated coconut or 50g of dc and 50g of oatmeal
25g sesame seeds
extra cocoa, seeds or coconut for rolling
I also added some chopped apricots
1.Heat nut butter , honey and apricots
2. Remove from heat and stir in coconut, cocoa and seeds
3. Mix thoroughly until firm and sticky
4. Leave to cool in the fridge for 10 minutes
5. Roll into balls and roll in whichever covering you choose.
6. Will keep in a box in the fridge for a few days!!!
(Recipe from Oriole Hall originally)
There are 0 comments on this recipe.
You can leave a comment now, via the Power Balls recipe thread in our Forum.
- Tuesday 26 March
- NA Food and Growing Group meeting
- Saturday 30 March
- 10:00 2019 Grow North + Workshop 1
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Wednesday 3 April
- 19:30 TBI Transition Talk and Discussion - Food Waste - Fortrose 7.30
- Saturday 6 April
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Monday 8 April
- NA Black Isle Tourism Team Walk, Lunch and Launch Culbokie
- Saturday 13 April
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market
- Saturday 20 April
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory