Fortrose Community Market
The most recent addition to the Black Isle Community Markets started in August 2018. From May 2019 onwards it will be re-locating to bigger premises at the Community Theatre, in the Academy complex. The market is held on the first Saturday of each month, from 10.00 to 12.30.
Those who already enjoy the local food and crafts on offer at the existing Black Isle community markets will need no introduction to this one. For those who haven't tried them, come along, buy great quality local produce, meet the suppliers, have a chat with us about what's going on, meet friends and have a cuppa.
For more information email Charlotte Leggatt at firstname.lastname@example.org
A stall at the first Fortrose market in August 2018
- Thursday 30 January
- 19:00 'Our Common Home' Inverness Study for Action Session Part 2
- Saturday 1 February
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Sunday 2 February
- 20:00 'Thick Skin, Elastic Heart' Stables Cromarty 8.00
- 11:30 Culbokie Community Orienteering Event - Volunteers needed
- Tuesday 4 February
- 19:00 This Changes Everything film Muir Hub 7.00
- Saturday 8 February
- 12:00 Greenpeace Protect the Oceans event North Kessock
- Sunday 9 February
- NA Amy La Vere and Will Sexton at Resolis
- Saturday 15 February
- NA Cromarty Arts Trust Willow work and Basketry workshop
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory