Consultation on new Local Development Plan - EXTENDED TO 30 APRIL
06 April 2021
The Highland Council is preparing a second local development plan for the inner Moray Firth (covering Nairnshire, Inverness District and the eastern part of Ross and Cromarty), which will when adopted replace the Inner Moray Firth Local Development plan 2015.
The Main Issues Report, published on 29 January 2021, asks for people's views on 9 Main Issues affecting the area, including climate change, economic recovery and delivering affordable housing. It suggests ways in which local planning policy and decisions can best address these issues. It also asks for people's views on development site options for every main settlement.
We have set up a website page providing information about the plan, the first stage Main Issues report and the current consultation, with links to the online plan, the consultation portal and other documents, and to explanatory videos about the purpose of the plan and how to respond to the consultation.
- 20/04/2021 Covid-19 - Local and national information
- 18/04/2021 Skye Climate Action election hustings Thursday 22 April
- 14/04/2021 UK Government set to allow new oil and gas exploration in North Sea
- 12/04/2021 Nobel Prize Summit - 'Our Planet, Our Future'
- 10/04/2021 Black Isle Photographic Competition 2021
- 08/04/2021 Spring Plant Sale in May? News from BIHS
- 06/04/2021 Consultation on new Local Development Plan - EXTENDED TO 30 APRIL
- 24/03/2021 Munlochy Junction report published - but don't hold your breath
- 18/03/2021 Scotland's Climate Assembly - Interim report released 24 March
- 14/03/2021 TBI Convenor featured in P & J 'Your Life' magazine