Transition Network 'Bounce Forward' online events
14 August 2020
Transition Network has announced a series of online information and discussion events in September, to explore the first - 'What is' - stage of their 'Bounce Forward' programme for recovery from Covid-19.
As the first step of Transition: Bounce Forward, we invite you to a series of four exciting online What Is events from 7th-10th September. This will be followed by further sessions in October and November, during which we’ll be looking at What If and What Next.
While the Covid-19 pandemic has exacerbated the vulnerability and inequality experienced by many people in our communities, it has also demonstrated the potential for major and swift changes to reframe the purposes of our economy and our society.
In true Transition form our vision is not to ‘bounce back’ to how things were before. Transition groups have been crafting a vision of a better future for over a decade, that speaks to the needs for community resilience and a society with a focus on caring. So instead of bouncing back, we invite you to join with us to bounce forward.
See the Events calendar
for details of these events
- 22/10/2020 Covid-19 - Local information
- 20/10/2020 Findon Hall re-roofed and refurbished
- 18/10/2020 Newsletters received, changes at RVA
- 12/10/2020 Highland Good Food Conversation - tickets now on sale
- 11/10/2020 SNH is no more
- 08/10/2020 Black Isle Partnership sixth bulletin out now
- 30/09/2020 Arctic school strike for climate and UK Citizens' Climate assembly reports
- 28/09/2020 Resilience and recovery information and links from Transition Network
- 14/09/2020 North Kessock Community Larder opens
- 12/09/2020 Newsletters from kindred groups and Transition Network