Campain group calls for stronger Environment laws
12 July 2020
"Scotland's new Environment laws must be strengthened"
This is the view of environment campaign group Fight for Scotland's Nature, following the publication of the UK Withdrawal from the European Union (Continuity) (Scotland) Bill in June.
Read more at Environment / Environment
- 14/01/2021 Covid-19 - Local and national information
- 08/01/2021 Growing our Future update - Consultation extended
- 05/01/2021 Scotland's Climate Assembly weekend three 9 & 10 January
- 02/01/2021 Fast Fashion Campaigning group - 'Fashion Revolution'
- 30/12/2020 Dingwall Community Fridge
- 28/12/2020 UK to stop funding overseas fossil fuel projects
- 26/12/2020 'Green Industrial Revolution' for UK?
- 24/12/2020 Black Isle Sharing Sheds
- 18/12/2020 Highland Good Food Conversation programme now available
- 08/12/2020 New CCT newsletter and FCC 'Noticeboard'