Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

TBI is now a member of Marshalls Garden Club
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Forums -> News, Events and AnnouncementsMessage format

Agric
Posted 2010-11-26 21:41 (#454)
Subject: TBI is now a member of Marshalls Garden Club

Veteran

Why? Well, I needed some elephant garlic to replace... but let's not dwell on that. It seems a good deal with minimal drawbacks.

They give discounts of at least 30% on list prices for seeds etc (sometimes less than 30% for hardware etc type items) and don't charge for delivery. YOU pay online for what you order, all orders are combined and despatched to one destination (Netherton, Culbokie) once a month.

Our next cutoff date for orders is 1st Dec 2010 with delivery expected by 13th Dec. I suggest that if you want anything they supply before mid January that you order it by the end of November.

To join the TBI group at Marshalls go to:
http://www.marshalls-garden-club.com/

and, when prompted, use the 'access code': 5ykn6d2m

You can browse the Marshalls site from here if you would like to check it out before registering as part of the TBI group:
http://www.marshalls-seeds.co.uk/index.html

I currently have an issue with the garden club - certain products available on the main Marshalls site do not seem available on the garden club site. I've contacted them, will see what they have to say and report back.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

We are part of the rapidly expanding worldwide Transition Towns movement. The Black Isle is a peninsula of about 100 sq miles ENE of Inverness in Scotland, UK.

(Delete all cookies set by this site)

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software | © 2002-2024 PD9 Software