Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Shetland Beef customers sought!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Forums -> News, Events and AnnouncementsMessage format

Bob Bull
Posted 2010-11-01 10:26 (#422)
Subject: Shetland Beef customers sought!

Donald a Shetland Bullock, will take a trip to the butcher this week and will be returning in butchered form some when around Nov 23rd( give or take a few days).

We are seeking expressions of interest from people who might be interested in a mixed pack of Shetland Beef. Yes, you can buy cheaper beef- but you can also buy far more expensive ! I don’t think you’ll find better ! This is a premium product.
As usual we cannot guarantee exactly what you will get- but anticipate, some roasts, mince, burgers, stewing beef, and sausages i.e a mixture of “ cheaper” and more expensive cuts.

We can guarantee that this will be some of the best beef you have ever had , properly matured ( 3 WEEKS) and from a grass reared animal. The long hanging reduces the weight of the animal- but improves the quality

10kg approx. £95 ( 10kg will fit in a normal freezer drawer.)
20kg approx £185

If you would like a larger quantity – e.g ¼ or ½ an animal ( the dead weight is likely to be 275k) please let me know.

It is usual for people to collect packs from here as soon after 4pm on the day we get him back. We are never certain as to what day we get him back as this depends on the butcher, who rings to tell us that it is ready.

Thank you

Bob Bull
Glachbeg Croft Education Centre. bob@glachbeg.org.uk 01463 811923
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

We are part of the rapidly expanding worldwide Transition Towns movement. The Black Isle is a peninsula of about 100 sq miles ENE of Inverness in Scotland, UK.

(Delete all cookies set by this site)

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software | © 2002-2024 PD9 Software