CoMoUK Shared Transport Conference
08 December 2022
Wednesday 7 and Thursday 8 December 9.15 - 4.30 online via Shindig
Registration is now open for this year’s Shared Transport Conference from CoMoUK, the only one of its kind in the UK, which will be held online on 7 & 8 December 2022.
Please use the register button below to sign up. You can also register via the same link for our in-person drinks that will take place from 6pm on 8 December in both London and Edinburgh.
Information and Register (free - including programme and speaker details)
Collaborative Mobility UK (CoMoUK) is the national charity dedicated to the social, economic and environmental benefits of shared transport.
We work collaboratively with public, private and third sector organisations, conduct unique research and advise public authorities on shared transport and sustainable transport more broadly.
- Saturday 28 January
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- 11:00 Transition Town Forres need help with hedge cutting
- 19:30 CCT - Talk by Shona Maclean on 'The Bookseller of Inverness'
- Monday 30 January
- 08:30 Transition to a zero waste and circular economy in Scotland - online commercial conference
- Tuesday 31 January
- 14:00 Opportunities for large scale reuse in Scotland
- Wednesday 1 February
- 18:00 'Riverwoods' film at UHI
- Saturday 4 February
- 13:00 Black Isle Repair Cafe North Kessock
- 17:30 Transition Town Forres - Imbolc fundraising event
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory