Black Isle Brewery gardening workshop
17 November 2022, Starts: 10:00, Ends: 13:30
Thursday 17 November 10.00 - 1.30 Brewery market garden
Black Isle Brewery Market Garden, IV8 8NZ
Join our Head Gardener Alexander Davies for the last session of this year's Vegetables for All Seasons course.
With 23 years of Organic growing experience he will show you how to fill your garden with an abundance of vibrant healthy produce.
Each workshop, set throughout the year to focus on seasonal tasks, is a standalone session in the fundamentals of growing vegetables while supporting wildlife.
Each session costs £45 per person and takes place from 10am to 1.30pm in the Market Garden of Black Isle Brewery.
Tickets include tea/coffee/cake and a basket of fresh seasonal produce.
Course topic 17 November 2022
Laying the ground for next year: how to make no-dig beds, lessons in compost making, cropping plans and winter jobs. Including fruit tree/shrub pruning.
Please book at:
Please send enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday 28 January
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- 11:00 Transition Town Forres need help with hedge cutting
- 19:30 CCT - Talk by Shona Maclean on 'The Bookseller of Inverness'
- Monday 30 January
- 08:30 Transition to a zero waste and circular economy in Scotland - online commercial conference
- Tuesday 31 January
- 14:00 Opportunities for large scale reuse in Scotland
- Wednesday 1 February
- 18:00 'Riverwoods' film at UHI
- Saturday 4 February
- 13:00 Black Isle Repair Cafe North Kessock
- 17:30 Transition Town Forres - Imbolc fundraising event
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory