FutureLearn 'Climate Change: Solutions' coutse begins
15 February 2021
Serious about climate change but want to learn more?
Sign up for an online 'FutureLearn' course with Exeter university.
Climate Change: Solutions starts 15 February
Explore the potential solutions to climate change and how they relate to the UN's sustainable development goals.
Free course - Duration 4 weeks - 3 hours weekly study - 100% online - Extra benefits from £42
More information and registration (Click 'Find out more')
Man-made climate change is one of the biggest threats to the world. The effects are already being seen through receding glaciers, ocean acidification and an increasingly vulnerable food supply. It’s vital we work to find solutions to climate change.
On this course you will explore solutions to this global challenge, including mitigation, adaptation and geo-engineering, which can help avoid the most dangerous climate changes and increase the resilience of societies and ecosystems to climate changes that cannot be avoided.
- Thursday 22 April
- 19:30 TBI Admin (Directors) meeting, 7.30 online
- 19:30 Skye Climate Action election 2021 hustings
- Saturday 24 April
- 20:00 Resolis Community Arts - Alasdair Fraser and Natalie Haas
- Monday 26 April
- 14:15 Nobel Prize Summit - 'Our Planet, Our Future'
- NA 'Carbon Conversations' workshops - Lairg & District Learning Centre
- Tuesday 27 April
- 18:00 Nobel Prize Summit - 'Our Planet, Our Future'
- Wednesday 28 April
- NA Nobel Prize Summit - 'Our Planet, Our Future'
- Friday 30 April
- NA IMFLDP Consultation closes 5.00
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory