Highland Hospice Black Isle Cycle Challenge POSTPONED/CANCELLED?
25 April 2020
Resolis Memorial Hall, Black Isle
Join us for the annual Black Isle Cycle Challenge and family fun day. Take part in one of the following routes, all starting and finishing at Resolis Memorial Hall:
- 20 Mile Road Challenge (on road) - starts 10am
- 26 Mile Marathon Challenge (on & off road) - starts 10.10am
- 15 Mile Mini Challenge (on & off road) - starts 10.20am
- 6 Mile Family Trail (on & off road) starts 10.30am
Once you have completed your challenge you can relax in Resolis Memorial Hall or sit outside on the grass (it will be a sunny day!) and enjoy a family fun filled afternoon. There will be tea/coffee/juice and home baking which is free of charge for all those taking part in the event. There will also be a BBQ with great quality burgers which you can purchase.
Once registered you can build your online fundraising page in seconds. We have our own platform for you to do this which makes it quick and easy for you.
Free entry - registration required
Full details and registration available from the website
- Saturday 16 January
- 10:00 Culbokie outdoor market resumes
- Monday 18 January
- 13:00 Highland Good Food Conference - Session 2
- Thursday 21 January
- 19:30 TBI Admin meeting online 7.30
- 19:00 Release of 'This Good Earth' documentary
- Monday 25 January
- 13:00 Highland Good Food Conference - Session 3
- Tuesday 26 January
- 19:30 Economics for Activists 3 - Beth Stratford
- Monday 1 February
- 13:00 Highland Good Food Conference - Session 4
- Thursday 4 February
- 09:30 SFHA / Changeworks virtual conference - 'Housing now, Housing's future'
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory