2019 Grow North + workshop 2 'Wormeries'
- Transition Black Isle
13 April 2019, Starts: 10:00, Ends: 13:00
Grow North workshop 2
Sat 13 April 10am-1pm
'Create your own wormery'
What is a wormery ? How is it beneficial to your composting regime ?
Teen Ross has had a wormery for several years and will lead this workshop from first hand experience and knowledge.
The session will include :
Where to site a wormery, how to build one, factors to consider, ongoing use and maintenance of the wormery, how best to use resulting fertilising compost.
There will be Input and also practical elements to the session, so advisable to dress for the current weather conditions.
You will be given some worms to take away. Bring a container.
Cost : by donation (suggest £5-£10)
Booking essential : email email@example.com
Suitable for older children, in the care of an adult.
- Wednesday 22 January
- 13:00 MOO Food - Burns lunch for over 65s
- Saturday 25 January
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Thursday 30 January
- 19:00 'Our Common Home' Inverness Study for Action Session Part 2
- Saturday 1 February
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Sunday 2 February
- 11:30 Culbokie Community Orienteering Event - Volunteers needed
- Tuesday 4 February
- 19:00 This Changes Everything film Muir Hub 7.00
- Saturday 15 February
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
- Saturday 22 February
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory